Certified Wine Judge
Want to learn how to judge wine and/or how to organize and manage a wine competition? This is your opportunity!
- The complete judging process, including event preparation
- Event organization and management
- Scoring systems for judging wine and wine and food pairing events
- Grape and fruit wine judging
- Dealing with fatigue and common scoring errors
- Wine and food pairing judging
- Understanding amateur vs. professional events
You must have successfully completed both the Advanced Wine
Course and the Advanced
Wine and Food Pairing Course to take this course.
- 9:00AM - 5:00PM, Saturday, December 19, 2020 | $600
- 9:00AM - 5:00PM, Saturday, March 20, 2021 | $600
- 9:00AM - 5:00PM, Saturday, June 19, 2021 | $600
- 9:00AM - 5:00PM, Saturday, September 25, 2021 | $600
- 9:00AM - 5:00PM, Saturday, December 18. 2021 | $600
Certified Guild Competition Wine Judge
The Guild Competition Wine Judge Program is designed to prepare you to judge:
- Commercial Wine Competitions (in the USA or elsewhere)
- Wine and Food Pairing Competitions
- Guild Senior Program Sommelier Evaluations (so you can teach Level 2 Wine Course)
You must have completed the Certified Wine Judge Course above.
This course can be taken as a 5-day or 10-week course. It is by appointment only, contact the Guild at 303-296-3966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Questions? Visit our
Frequently Asked Questions page.
Put an International Wine Guild Badge on Your Website!